The Indianapolis Wine & Food Experience presented by USA TODAY presents rich and colorful moments for guests to taste, savor and explore the Indianapolis culinary scene, from local trends to regional traditions.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE TO ATTEND THE EVENT.
No refunds will be provided once your ticket purchase is complete.Date: September 24, 2022 | 1 pm - 4 pm
Location: The Lawn at Clay Terrace, Carmel, IN
VIP | $115 | 12 Noon Entry - SOLD OUT
- 12 NOON entry to allow you access to the full event prior to general admission doors opening
- All benefits included in the Grand Tasting – unlimited samplings, tasting of fine wines and craft beer, access to The Experience Stage
- Includes access to VIP Lounge with exclusive sampling
- Limited number of tickets available
Grand Tasting | $80 | 1:00 pm Entry
- Unlimited sampling of chef creations from the best local restaurants
- Tastings of fine wines and craft beer
- Access to chef, sommelier and mixology demonstrations on The Experience Stage
*Tickets will increase by $15 on the day of the eventPlease note that your ticket will be sent to the email used when purchasing your ticket. Bring a printout or be prepared to show your ticket on a mobile device to enter the event.
Registration for Indianapolis Wine & Food Experience presented by USA TODAY is currently closed.